Monday, February 16, 2015

Everyone Should Have a Twin



So I've been comtemplating what I have been showing the world about my mothering life. I haven't been happy with it. I have been showing the hard stuff. (Which is there all the time). But does it dominate my perspective? I'm afraid it does more than I'd like it to. My husband is so much better at making things fun and happy. We had about ten minutes between dinner and bedtime last night...and so this is what we did. It was awesome.

Just in 24 hours I've had conversations in which people have said:

"I don't know how you do it."
"you're my hero"

I hear these often.  And I LOVE hearing it; don't stop :)

But I also had this convo: (after seeing twin b push twin a over to me after calling her over a few times).

"You have two sets of twins? That's fantastic."

And I definitely need to hear this more often and believe it and share it! Because yes, it is FANTASTIC!






No comments:

Post a Comment